Photobucket

Saturday, September 6, 2008

finally noe hw to change background liao!!

yeah~ finally noe hw to change background liao!!!
thx jie!!! thx to teach me ya^^
yesterday i go da melay pusat de dong xi...
ee yer... the drain smelly++ thr so many flies!!!
so din buy lo...
thn jiu go shopping n hving dinner wif family lo [[yummy^^]]
gt 1 "liu lang guo" walk n sit beside our table...
thn my sis jiu gv sum food to it lo, but da dog will choose food de worh...
nice de cai eat>.< 1st time c tis kind de "liu lang guo"..........
after me eat til vv full, but stil gt left sum food marh...
whn me put da food on floor, my dad jiu started scold me liao=='''
he say:"dn make da floor dirty,thn da lao ban will scold." thn me jiu stopped liao lo~
BACK HOME luu^^

i started to play xdo, although me stil noob but try hard to play lo~
i call sis play wif me,
thn her result is 2,xxx
n me is 11,xxx
wahaha^^ happiie, i win her!!!

No comments: